As a member of Medicines Australia, iNova Pharmaceuticals has undertaken to be open and transparent when we provide a reportable payment or transfer of value to a healthcare professional. Reportable payments or transfers of value are:
• Payments for the provision of services such as giving a lecture, chairing an educational meeting, providing advice as a member of an Advisory Board or as a Consultant
• Airfares, accommodation and/or conference registration fees to attend medical education as part of those services.
iNova Pharmaceuticals has prepared the report for publication in accordance with the Medicines Australia Code of Conduct, Edition 18 and Australia’s Privacy legislation. The report identifies healthcare professionals by name where their consent has been provided. Where consent has not been provided the information is reported in aggregate.
From 1 October 2016, reporting these payments will be mandatory – details will be reported because healthcare professionals should reasonably expect that all reportable payments or transfers of value will be disclosed for each healthcare professional, by name.
The report is designed to be read on this website. It is also provided as a downloadable CSV file.
To comply with our privacy obligations, the report may be amended from time to time. The report here contains the most up to date information. Any use or disclosure of the data by a third party is the responsibility of that third party, who must comply with the Australian Privacy Act 1988.
For further information about the details in the report, please go to medicinesaustralia.com.au
The report for activities and payments made in the reporting period are available below. This report will be available for at least three years from the date of publication.
- [download-attachment id=”1148″ title=”PDF”]
- [download-attachment id=”1147″ title=”CSV”]
HCP Report for 1 November 2016 to 30 April 2017
- [download-attachment id=”1146″ title=”PDF”]
- [download-attachment id=”1145″ title=”CSV”]
HCP Report for 1 May 2017 to 31 October 2017
- [download-attachment id=”1407″ title=”PDF”]
- [download-attachment id=”1406″ title=”CSV”]
HCP Report for 1 November 2017 to 30 April 2018
- [download-attachment id=”1417″ title=”PDF”]
- [download-attachment id=”1416″ title=”CSV”]